TRIM YOUR WICK! Keep your candle clean and your burn even with our classic Matte Black Candle Trimmer.
How to use your new trimmer:
- Make sure your candle is not lit and the wax is not soft or liquid.
- Place the part used for cutting on the surface of the candle with the "elbow" bend resting lightly on the surface of the wax.
- To get the correct length keep your trimmer at a 45-degree angle. This helps you to keep from cutting the wick to short.
- Now simply trim the wick by pressing the handle together and remove any debris from the candle
- Light your candle and enjoy!